Gerald Norman Law Office is conveniently located in downtown Barrie at the north east corner of Bayfield and Worsley Street. The office is a ground floor location with ample free parking.
Gerald is a sole practitioner and has a friendly, competent and trust worthy staff.
Fiona Murray manages the office and works on matters relating to Business Law and Estates. For many years she taught Real Estate
Law at Georgian College to Legal Office Administration Students.
Yvette Erzek handles new subdivisions, builder clients, Land Title Conversions and general real estate matters.
Danae Sutton attends to reception, wills and general real estate
Gerald practices primarily in the following areas of law:
- The Purchase and Sale of homes/apartment buildings/cottages/land
- Mortgage/Financing and Default Remedies
- Title Conversions to Land Titles Absolute
- Title and conveyancing issues
- Incorporation and Organization of new companies
- Shareholder and Partnership Agreements
- The Purchase and Sale of Assets or Shares
- Advice relating to Small Business matters
Wills and Estates
- Wills and Powers of Attorney
- Estate Planning and Administration
Please call us for information regarding our legal services or for a quote.